This easy 3 ingredient Holiday Bark will help take the bite out of the holidays. Easy to make and delicious to eat. Amaze your relatives!
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup dark cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Add-ins: craisins, sliced almonds, pistachios, g-free cookie pieces or crushed candy canes
- Line a loaf pan with wax paper.
- In a bowl, stir together coconut oil, cocoa powder and honey.
- Place a layer of your add-ins in the pan.
- Pour on the chocolate.
- Top with another layer of add-ins.
- Cover and freeze overnight. Slice and serve. Store in the freezer until ready to eat.
- This chocolate will melt if out of the freezer for more than 15 minutes! Best eaten ice cold!